by Emma Bastow
Featuring 365 writing prompts-one for every day of the year-this journal will be an invaluable companion to your year of self-care.
Every now and then, we all need a gentle reminder to step back from our busy lives to tend to our own wellbeing. However that may look for you-whether it be reading, exercise, enjoying a wholesome brunch, or even meditating on your best qualities-this journal will inspire you to take a little "me time" and then ponder the results.
* Write your name horizontally down the page. Think about your best qualities that begin with each letter and write them alongside.
* What has made you smile today?
* Take time to cook your favorite food. Describe the smells, tastes, and how it makes you feel.
* We all need to be forgiving of ourselves. For what one thing in your daily life could you cut yourself some slack?
* Write a letter to your 10-year-old self. What would you say about your adult self that would make them proud or happy?
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 07/12/2023