by Ruth Hull
Written in a clear approachable style, this is the most comphrensive textbook currently available for anyone studying anatomy and physiology at level 2 or 3.
Designed for the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements of all major international awarding bodies. It incorporates many unique features not found in other texts and is the only resource that students will need to complete their studies. Its benefits include:
* meeting National Occupational Standards (NOS) for beauty, hair, nails and spa as defined by Habia
* meeting NOS for complementary therapiesas defined by Skills for Health
* meets the standards required by all the main professional bodies for massage, aromatherapy and reflexology
*being suitable for levels 2 and 3
* comprehensive pathology of all body systems
* detailed and accurate anatomical drawings
* revision and multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter
* a study outline at the end of each chapter
Anatomy & physiology for beauty and complementary therapies has been reviewed and endorsed by leading therapy professionals and adopted by colleges worldwide.
€ 23.80 Save €1.19 (RRP €24.99)
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 31/07/2009