With an opening chapter by Sir Jim Ratcliffe
To mark the 25th Anniversary of the founding of INEOS in 1998, seven leading specialist authors explore the main strands of INEOS's business, including its core chemical business to its ventures into sport, automotive, consumer goods, sustainability, next generation and philanthropy.
* Dominic O'Connell on INEOS' core petrochemicals and energy business
* Patrick Barclay on INEOS's involvement in sport from the America's Cup to cycling, athletics to Formula 1 and football
* Quentin Willson on the building of the Grenadier from scratch in response to the demise of the Land Rover Defender
* Steph McGovern on INEOS' move into the consumer goods sector with brands such as Belstaff and INEOS Hygienics, so vital during the pandemic
* Sean Keach on INEOS' journey to Net Zero and sustainable investment
* Lord Sebastian Coe on the vital importance of exercise for the next generation, with a particular focus on INEOS's worldwide children's exercise initiative, 'The Daily Mile', and the 'Forgotten 40', the 40% of the UK's young who are affected by a lack of basic resources to remain fit and healthy
* Sir Andrew Likierman on INEOS' philanthropic projects and investments
Grit, Rigour & Humour offers an extraordinary and balanced insight into the rise of one of the world's most successful companies, which produces the essential building blocks used in most of the products you use daily from medical products and packaging to electronics and transport, and has expanded rapidly over the past decade into one with interests in many diverse walks of life.
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 13/07/2023