Introducing Seek and Find, a new Senior Cycle textbook for non-examination Religious Education.
Written by Katherina Broderick, Elaine Costelloe and Brendan O'Regan. Edited by Ailís Travers.
Responding to feedback from teachers, we are pleased to offer one book to cover 5th and 6th year. This exciting new book is based on the NCCA Curriculum Framework for Senior Cycle RE and is the first text of its kind to cover all eight sections of the Framework.
- Each section is divided into lessons as opposed to chapters, making it very user friendly
- Each lesson has objectives and a summary to give a clear focus to the content covered
- In each lesson, students are given opportunities to build their own responses to the material, thus ensuring they engage on a personal level
- Activities vary to challenge and encourage faith development in students by helping them to relate to God in their own lives, in the life of the Church and in the local community, as well as in the wider world
- Activities provide for differentiated, active and co-operative learning by including a variety of methodologies and a wide range of different exercises
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.