The Béal Beo pupils' book is written and designed to cover the ten themes of the curriculum
- Integrates the combined strands of listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral language
- The pupils' book is central to the programme and contains engaging stories with relevant and current material to suit each age group
- Each lesson begins with a conversation page, 'Labhair Linn', from which the weekly work is developed
- Drama is used as a teaching method in the grammar sections to make it enjoyable and to reinforce points of grammar
- Repetition and expansion of vocabulary and feidhmeanna teanga throughout support both revision and development of the language
- The textbook is designed to be both teacher- and child-friendly, with symbols to highlight where additional digital resources are available.
Temporarily out of stock.
Currently not in stock but due shortly. Usually despatched in 3 to 10 working days.
If you order this along with other items, your entire order will be held and despatched when complete.