You cannot change a narcissist.
But you can change how you deal with one.
In How to Leave A Narcissist ... For Good, psychologist Dr Sarah Davies offers this practical guide to understanding and healing from a relationship with a narcissist. Drawing on her clinical work with individuals as well as personal experience, she will help you to:
- Understand narcissism and identify narcissistic abuse
- Recognise negative patterns and break the cycle of abuse
- Restore focus to yourself and repair the damage to your self-esteem
- Address any resulting trauma and manage emotional overwhelm or distress
- Learn and develop healthy boundaries and communication skills
- Master self-care and compassion
With case studies and expert guidance on rebuilding self-confidence, developing emotional regulation skills and learning mindfulness and grounding techniques, How to Leave A Narcissist ... For Good will help you turn your back on narcissists and look forward to future loving relationships.
How to Leave A Narcissist ... For Good was previously published as Never Again. This is a new and updated edition.
320 pages.Main Edition
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 07/09/2023