Written as an essential text containing specialist knowledge on all necessary professional practice procedures to assist in becoming an Early Learning and Care (ELC) professional practitioner.
- Presents a strong focus throughout on professional development for ELC practitioners and on developing professionalism within the ELC sector
- Incorporates the principles and standards of the frameworks Síolta and Aistear, the 2016 Early Years Services Regulations and the Tusla Early Years Quality and Regulatory Framework (QRF) throughout the text
- Presents key competencies for personal and professional development, including skills required for work experience
- Illustrates the importance of becoming a reflective practitioner using models of reflective practice to develop knowledge, understanding and ability as an ELC professional
- Contains exercises, activities, scenarios, discussion topics and review questions throughout.
Temporarily out of stock.
Currently not in stock but due shortly. Usually despatched in 3 to 10 working days.
If you order this along with other items, your entire order will be held and despatched when complete.
Date of Publication: 10/10/2021