Prepare to take your love of coffee to the next level with this richly aromatic tour of the world's favourite drink, from bean to cup and beyond
Happiness comes in all shapes and sizes: espresso, cortado, flat white, latte, cappuccino...
We wake up and smell it. We crave it when we're sleepy. We take deep lungfuls of its rich aroma when we buy a new bag of it. We put it in cakes, cocktails and just about every other type of food imaginable. But most of all, we rely on it to punctuate our day with a caffeine hit and a small burst of all its delicious flavours.
In this homage to the coffee bean you will:
- Learn how coffee was discovered, how it is grown and how it is turned into our favourite drink
- Discover everything you wanted to know about different beans, roasting styles and brewing techniques
- Take a barista training course from the comfort of your own kitchen, with top tips on making the perfect brew at home
- Get to grips with modern developments in the coffee world, such as nitro, cold brew, proffee and snapchilled coffee
- Try out delicious coffee-based recipes, from flavoured lattes and iced coffees to coffee fudge, tiramisu, homemade syrups and espresso martinis
The only thing this book doesn't contain is caffeine - you'll have to make a fresh cup of joe for that.
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 14/09/2023