Groom or bride, straight or gay. Nail the perfect words to say.
There's no longer an excuse for wedding speeches to be a tedious succession of predictable platitudes, outdated etiquette and cheesy wedding gags. This book is for nearlyweds who want to make their wedding speeches one of the day's highlights.
Written by Heidi Ellert-McDermott, award-winning wedding speechwriter and founder of Speechy, this guide will help you write and deliver a speech that's memorable for the right reasons.
Heidi's advice has been quoted everywhere from the Daily Mail to the New York Times, and with insights and trade secrets from comedians, TV scriptwriters and wedding influencers, this is the ultimate toolkit for couples wanting to make their wedding speeches a little more wonderful.
Create a lifelong memory as you:
* Plan the perfect speech line up
* Decide how to represent your union 'on mic'
* Swot up on modern speech etiquette
* Gather cracking content and curate your best material
* Discover the simple speechwriter techniques that will help you develop unique, humorous and sentimental lines to add wit and depth to your speech
* Learn the trade secrets to delivering like a pro
* Get inspired by over a dozen wedding speech examples written by professional speechwriters
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 09/03/2023