This innovative write-in poetry anthology for Ordinary Level contains a full exam-style question for every poem, comprehensively preparing students to answer their poetry section with confidence.
• Contains all of the poetry prescribed for the 2025 Ordinary Level examination.
• Features a clear, A4 layout, with bright, colourful imagery.
• Write-in book, leaving students with an invaluable revision guide at exam time.
• Glossary of poetic terms gives clear explanations to refer back to when needed.
• A short biography for each poet details key events from their life.
• Pre-reading questions promote discussion and aid understanding.
• Each poem is accompanied by a key image and a glossary.
• Understanding sections provide brief summaries and stanza-by-stanza or line-by-line guides.
• Exploring sections analyse language and imagery, tone and theme.
• Responding sections for each poem feature a write-in poetic techniques table, comprehension questions and a full exam-style question.
• Exam advice sections provide useful information on preparing for and answering on prescribed and unseen poetry, including sample answers and analysis.
• Unseen poetry section offers a variety of fresh poems to practise answering this question.
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.