Whether you want to visit the medieval walled city of Dubrovnik, explore the quaint villages of enchanting Eastern Dalmatia or hike in breathtaking Plitvice Lakes National Park, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Croatia has to offer.
With its stunning Dalmatian coastline, unspoiled Adriatic Islands, sun-soaked beaches and dramatic mountain ranges, Croatia is home to some of Europe's most spectacular landscapes. Wherever you turn, there are marvels to be discovered: a fascinating ancient past, vibrant historic cities packed with art and culture, world-class cuisine and lip-smackingly good wine, Croatia has it all.
Our newly updated 2023 guide brings Croatia to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. DK Eyewitness Croatia is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Croatia you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Croatia's must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Croatia, from Eastern Croatia to Istria, Central and Northern Croatia to Dubrovnik and Southern Dalmatia.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
-Covers: Dubrovnik and Southern Dalmatia;Split and Central Dalmatia;Zadar and Northern Dalmatia;Istria;Kvarner Area;Zagreb;Central and Northern Croatia;Eastern Croatia
Only visiting Dubrovnik? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 04/05/2023