Whether you want to view the ever-changing street art on Rue Denoyezor, venture to opulent Versailles or learn to cook from the masters at La Cuisine, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Paris has to offer.
A treasure trove of things to see and do, the French capital is packed full of world-famous palaces, museums and galleries. But Parisians know that there is more to life than glitz and glamour. Simpler pleasures, such as stalls overflowing with fresh produce, quirky old bookshops and centuries-old cafes, are offered in abundance.
Our updated guide brings Paris to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible. Our updated 2023 travel guide brings to life. DK Eyewitness Paris is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Paris you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Paris' must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Paris, from Montmartre to the Louvre, Latin quarter to Montparnasse.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Elysees and Chaillol; St-Germain-des-Pres; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d'Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; Beyond the Centre
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 07/09/2023