Travel made easy. Ask local experts. Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Ireland with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Temple Bar in Dublin, the city of Cork, and the Dingle Peninsula, to cultural gems including the traditional seaside town of Galway, the ancient monastery at Glendalough, and the Giant's Causeway on the Antrim Coast, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Ireland.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland:
- 16 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Ireland's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Historic Dublin, Modern Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Waterford and the Rock of Cashel, Cork City and Harbour, West Cork Coast, the Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula, Limerick and Shannon, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, Galway, Connemara, Westport and Mayo, Sligo and Donegal, Belfast.
Temporarily out of stock.
Currently not in stock but due shortly. Usually despatched in 3 to 10 working days.
If you order this along with other items, your entire order will be held and despatched when complete.
Date of Publication: 01/01/2022