by Vex King
Vex King is leading a revolution for the next generation of spiritual seekers. Despite an incredibly challenging childhood - his father died when Vex was just a baby, his family were often homeless and he grew up in a racist, violent neighbourhood - Vex went on to have a successful career and became a role model for young people.
This book distills the popular wisdom and advice he shares through his online platforms. It answers questions like:
* How can I let go of past traumas and find happiness?
* How can I truly love myself, and what does it mean?
* How should I handle negative people, especially my loved ones?
* Why aren't my goals manifesting?
* What is my purpose in life and how do I find it?
* What is the true meaning of happiness?
Good Vibes, Good Life shares deep spiritual knowledge in a way that's easy to understand, while providing practical solutions. Down-to-earth and relatable, this book is for those seeking a way out of darkness and the tools to build a new life.
€ 12.99 Save €3.25 (RRP €16.24)
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 22/11/2018