Written as an essential text containing specialist knowledge on all necessary professional practice procedures to assist in becoming an Early Learning and Care (ELC) professional practitioner.
- Presents a strong focus throughout on professional development for ELC practitioners and on developing professionalism within the ELC sector
- Incorporates the principles and standards of the frameworks Sνolta and Aistear, the 2016 Early Years Services Regulations and the Tusla Early Years Quality and Regulatory Framework (QRF) throughout the text
- Presents key competencies for personal and professional development, including skills required for work experience
- Illustrates the importance of becoming a reflective practitioner using models of reflective practice to develop knowledge, understanding and ability as an ELC professional
- Contains exercises, activities, scenarios, discussion topics and review questions throughout.
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 10/10/2021