The ideal gift for rugby fans
Pairing epic sports photography with articles from The Times and The Sunday Times archive, this volume brings together 100 of the most iconic moments from World Cup history.
With striking, full-colour photography, rarely seen archival images and sensational reporting on the action, The Times Rugby World Cup Moments tells the story of one of the world's greatest single sporting events as it unfolded on - and off - the pitch.
Featuring the most memorable tries, historic drop goals, legendary players and unforgettable controversies, these split-second moments have changed the course of Rugby World Cup history and generated a global sensation along the way.
The perfect gift for any rugby fan, some of the best moments from this book include:
* The first Rugby World Cup, New Zealand & Australia 1987
* Western Samoa upset the odds, Britain, Ireland & France 1991
* National victory for the Springboks, South Africa 1995
* Squeegees triumph over weather conditions, South Africa 1995
* Jonny Wilkinson's winning drop goal, Australia 2003
* Award-winning tries by Magali Harvey, France 2014
* Brave Blossoms shock South Africa and the world, England 2015
* Typhoon Hagibis hits World Cup, Japan 2019
* Black Ferns and Red Roses battle for glory, New Zealand 2021
€ 33.99 Save €3.51 (RRP €37.50)
Usually despatched in 2-5 working days.
Date of Publication: 25/05/2023